Confirmed reservations will have a cancellation policy in the following terms:
– CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES-received 31 days before the start of the services will not have charges in the accommodation. In case of cancellation that does not generate a penalty, 10% of the reservation will be charged as administrative expenses of the accommodation.
– CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES- received within 30 days before the date of the trip will have a charge of 100% of the total value of accommodation or service.
> Exception for calamity or force majeure situations. You must send the document that supports the fact (Act of death, medical disability, etc …) within a period of no more than 8 days. Date change will be made at no additional cost, in the same season of the initial reservation.
Reservations are confirmed with the payment of 50% of the same. We offer 24 hours pre-booking time one time confirmed interest and intention to pay. The remaining 50% must be completed 15 days prior to the date of arrival, otherwise cancellation policies will apply.
Reservation requests that for reasons beyond the accommodation have no availability, we will offer the client a alternative in dates to the requested service and in case of not finding any satisfactory one we will proceed to the return of the payment paid for the reservation within a maximum term of 30 days after the date of the reservation.
In cases of reservations made by our online payment platforms, the percentage corresponding to the service of these platforms will not be refunded.
Conditions of use of the accommodation and its services
– FOOD AND DRINKS: At Wachakyta ecolodge we do not accept food or beverages from abroad. Our Facilities include a restaurant, shop, bakery, juice bar and lounge bar. Remember that breakfast is included in the reservation and due to the operation of our accommodation you must send us your selection of food for your stay before arriving.
According to Wachakyta Ecolodge policy, water is not allowed. If the case arises, they must assume the collection of a penalty of $ 20,000. In case of bringing liquor or wine, they also assume the charge of $ 35,000 or $ 25,000, respectively, for uncorking. If necessary, any of the three values will be charged at check-out. And do not forget that the entry of food and drinks in our rooms is prohibited.
– SPORTS EQUIPMENT AND BEACH GAMES LOANS: for the use of our kayaks, snorkel masks and beach games, the guest will deliver an identification document that will be returned when its use ends once it has been verified that the equipment is in the same place and condition that it was delivered to the guest. In case of damage or accident Wachakyta ecolodge is released from any civil and criminal liability for the practice of any activity within its facilities including our trails and bird watching route, remember that you are in inside a natural national park and the conservation of biodiversity is always a priority for Wachakyta Ecolodge.
– TRANSPORTATION :: the accommodation is exempt from civil and criminal liability for breaches, unforeseen events or delays in the maritime transport service to and from Wachakyta Ecolodge, or on the restrictions of the Captaincy of Port due to weather and marine conditions.