According to the Park’s biosecurity protocol, these are the entry and exit times established for each sector:
> Zaino sector, you can enter between 07:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. and the departure must be between 02:00 p.m. and 05:00 p.m.
> Calabazo Sector, you enter between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. and the departure is between 1:00 p.m. and 03:00 p.m.
> Palangana sector can be entered between 07:00 a.m. and 02:00 p.m. and the departure is between 04:00 p.m. at 05:00 p.m.
> Bahía Concha Sector entry is from 07:00 am to 02:00 pm and departure must be from 03:00 pm to 04:00 pm.
How to get in? Check In
1. From Taganga Bay at 10:15 am: You have to take a taxi to Viña del Mar Hostel located in the Taganga bay. From there, you’ll be able to see the ticket office where you can buy the boat ticket to Wachakyta. Price: $70.000 COP per person.
How to depart? Check out
1. Towards Taganga bay: We have departures every afternoon to Taganga at 4:30 pm. From here, you can take a taxi to Santa Marta. Price: $70.000 COP per person.
2. From Cabo San Juan at 4:00 pm: You have to arrive to El Zaino entrance. From there, you have to walk to Cabo San Juan, where you can take a boat to Wachakyta.
2. Towards Cabo San Juan: We have departures every day to Cabo San Juan at 12 pm (noon) located. Keep in mind that Cabo San Juan is located 2 hours from El Zaino (the main entrance of Tayrona Park).
3. From Santa Marta: We have several boat options up to 30 people. Contact us for more information. Please let us know in advance if you would like to book this service.
3. Towards Santa Marta: We have several boat options up to 30 people for your way back to Santa Marta. Please let us know in advance if you would like to book this service.
4. From the Neguanje bay: You have to enter to the park through the Palangana entrance ans walk to the Neguanje bay (you can go by car). You can take a private boat up tu 10 people to Wachakyta.
4. Towards Neguanje bay: We have several private boat options up to 12 people to Taganga, Santa Marta or the place you are staying at. In which you choose your schedule.
Cucuya: Available for 16 people – Marsam: Available for 16 people – Munza: Available for 25 people